Support me on Patreon:
Follow me on Twitter:
Join the Gggmanlives Steam Group:
The gaming industry has always been rife with controversy right back through to its early inception with games like Custer’s Revenge and Beat ‘Em and Eat ‘Em. Throughout the years there’s been plenty of drama around games in the FPS genre as well. I can remember the scorn Wolfenstein 3D got for its portrayal of violence and Nazi themes, similarly with Doom the amount of graphic violence was practically unprecedented at the time and soccer mums and people who generally don’t know shit about it, used to love complaining about it.
Controversy was also thick with games like Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior again due to their violence, but also the sexual content and questionable political correctness, despite the fact those games are blatantly tongue in cheek.
But chances are you probably know about them already, I thought it would be fun to take a look at some controversial games most folks might not have heard about. For the sake of all involved let’s leave the politics out of the whole thing and just go into it with an open mind.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://yourvirtualwizard.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Adventure Time | Baby Finn and Jake | The First Investigation | Cartoon Network
- Balloon Pyramid | Balloon Cup Stacking! (Minute to Win It)
- Game Shakers | Making Your Favorite New Games | Nick
- Do We Have to Censor This?? (Custer's Revenge)
- Heavy Excavator Crane Builder (by Game Town Studio) Android Gameplay [HD]